Monday, April 11, 2011

V. Sattui Winery





V. Sattui Winery was such a visual treat for Robert and Me. We Loved their beautiful gardens and buildings. This was the last night before we came home so it was nice to slow down. Though I tried wines here I didn't buy any. We did buy cheese. :) It was very wonderful to spend time at these beautiful places with Robert. He called it "The closest thing to The Garden of Eden on Earth." And he may be right, but we had to come home.


We both realized we would love to go out there more often, and figure out how to open the minds of our friends to see such a beautiful place!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing trip I certainly am a Proud Grandpa,cant hardly wait to see all Robert's collection of tractors brings me memories of my farming days sometime I'd like to take you kids to see the farms I worked where your uncles and aunts grew up in their infancy.

    ReplyDelete