Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Motherly Fun

I ordered some new plates for our house. Ones that I had wanted since we got married! So I saved and was able to buy what I wanted. It took a while, but it was worth it! This is the Pasta Bowl, the rest are the same design, but Square!!!!




I've been working on my New Year's Resolution. My resolution was to send a birthday card to Everyone in Robert's Family. Since Birthday Cards are expensive I'm going to make them (or at least most of them!) Here are some stars! Perfect for Birthday's!




I Love Strawberries! They somehow remind me of my Grandma Walker. She had a shirt with strawberries on it (that she eventually gave to me, and I still have it!!!)




And for more crafting!!! I got this made! It's our married initials! Lindsey Penn Robert. I LOVE IT!!! And will use it for many things. It's made of wood, so eventually I will paint it and hang it from ribbon on our door! But I may also use it as a stencil for other things! I think it's Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment