Saturday, March 23, 2013

MommyCon Chicago

(You can click on the link above to see more)

Some "Retro" baby clothing.


Happy Tot brand baby food had lots of samples and coupons!!!


Wraps and slings


Speakers and the crowd. Lots of mommy's carrying their little babies! Some not so little, but still mostly carried!



Cutie Poops. (It really is the name of their store!)


Little girl mimicking her mother baby wearing.



Johna, owner of Earthly Bliss. A baby wearing merchandise company. I won my free ticket from her! She is from Southern California! And a very cool lady!

Cute Baby Girl!!!

All in all, I enjoyed it! I listened to a lot of speakers from breast feeding to physicians/chiropractors to cloth diapering to publicly breastfeeding. I enjoyed them all!  I even got to try on some baby carriers, but since I didn't bring Brennan, I had a hard time finding a baby that would let me use them for a trial...I tried 3 babies, and none of them worked... Oh Well! I ended up winning an Ergo Carrier! And I bought a carrier from Earthly Bliss that I had been eyeing for a while. It's Beautiful!!!

 I am glad that I didn't have Brennan, because he wouldn't have made it all day. It was a VERY long day-even for me!  The ride home was Horrible, because I drove into the snow storm. I got all the way home and drove unknowingly into the ditch. Robert watched me do it (unfortunately) but I was in good spirits. I know God watched over me the whole ride home! I just kept singing christian songs from some CD's I have, and praising God that he was doing such a great job clearing the road for me to get home!

I might go again next year, if I have another baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment